Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lillian Rose Smith
Samuel and Jill had their baby on May 17 at 8:30 in the morning. She was 6 lbs. 14 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. Jill had spent a long night at the hospital and was relieved to get her little girl here. Their other kids spent the night at Grandma Dina's house. They were very excited to see thier new sister, especially Eliza. She thought she should hold her more than everyone else. We all had our turn to hold Lillian. We are all very glad to have her here now. I am very excited (girls always have cuter things than boys). Now I have another niece to spoil.
The very proud mother

and father!

What a sweet new sister! The proud big sister and little mommy -Eliza.

Jefferson and the baby

Brigham and Lillian

It's my turn to hold the baby!

Ethan isn't the baby any more. He now gets to be a big brother.

Andrea decided to wear a mask because she had a cold and didn't want to pass it to the baby.


Of course there are other entertainments at the hospital besides the baby . . .

making faces at the camera

playing with the tissue paper

and the complimentary drinks! (those were the favorite)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Finally, YOu have succumbed to the world of blogging. Now I will see what I can do to corrupt the rest of the family.

April said...

She is adorable! I can't believe how much she looks like a Smith !